I was in charge of the Minnesota Unit until I moved here to Washington last year.  We had a problem with getting together, never seemed to be able to find a time when it was good for everyone.  But we came up with a way to make it worthwhile.  If anyone is interested in a meeting I am a BLS First Aid/CPR/AED instructor along with a C.E.R.T train the trainer. I also teach Emergency Preparedness.  I might be able to get the meeting room at our gun club or if someone knows who else might want to sponsor this type of meeting that would be helpful. 

Views: 347

Replies to This Discussion

Walt,

I would be happy to attend a meet-and-greet get together here in King County.  My wife and I visited the Roy, Washington group and liked it a lot but 50 miles is a long commute for fellowship.  

Good luck on getting something started.

John

I know this thread was from late last year, but I wanted to still reach out. I'm the CO of BHM III%. My current AO's are South King County, Grays Harbor County and Snohomish with start ups under way in other counties. I would like to talk with you about my group and the direction we are headed. 

I would be more than happy to meet with you anytime you are available.  

Walt Filson

763-232-2963

I will lock your phone number and and get something set up. 
Walt Filson said:

I would be more than happy to meet with you anytime you are available.  

Walt Filson

763-232-2963

I look forward to a meet-and-greet session. Most people work so weekend meetings are best. I am a Ham radio operator with past military and television, radio and police/fire radio engineering experience. Five years military, five years private security including armed guard posting for federal government. Glad to help and share experience.

Nice
John Lapham said:

I look forward to a meet-and-greet session. Most people work so weekend meetings are best. I am a Ham radio operator with past military and television, radio and police/fire radio engineering experience. Five years military, five years private security including armed guard posting for federal government. Glad to help and share experience.

Did this meet and greet ever happen?

I am a new guy and it would be nice to participate.

Which Gun Club?

John

Which Gun Club?

If there are BHM members in North King County who'd like to gather somewhere here in the north end I am willing to do the work to coordinate the first contact particulars. John  206.418.8322

A get together of any kind would be a good start.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gladiator 42/5/71.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service